• Blog Post 225 •

• Blog Post 225 •

~~ Featuring: WASABI, LulaBelle, Little NoVella and more  ~~

I am so excited to say I have a new sponsor! Wasabi is one of the only hair stores still creating unrigged hair that works for us little ones. I appreciate them so much and the opportunity to blog for someone who's creations I have always loved in SL since the beginning. Thank you!

♡ . Outfit and Accessories . 

Swimsuit: {Lula Belle} Strawberry Swimsuit [TD] - Fatpack @ Cloudlings
Shark Slippers: #comatosed- Shark Slippers [Fatpack]

 Hair: Wasabi // Sun Hair - (unrigged) @ Hair Fair
(Different styles included with and without the bow and bangs.)

♡ . Body & Genetics . 

Body Blush: ;Lovey- Body Blush 100% (Tintable)
Head:  Toddleedoo Lemon
Body: Toddleedoo Baby Fitted
Ears: cheezu. luna mesh ears 
♡ Nails: [little noVella] Ariel's Short +Nails* @ Little Ones

• • •

AD Photos:



• • •

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a toddleedoo kids blogger in Second Life.
Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog