• Blog Post 120 •

 


• Blog Post 120 •


Flower's are in bloom.. *throws confetti* super happy to welcome a new Sponsor: Sleepy Fawn.
I adore their clothing and have dreamed of blogging for them officially even though I already have for a while now.
 If you don't know of them I highly suggest you check them out! But first...

☆ Featuring: Sleepy Fawn 

♡ . Outfit . 

♡ Cardigan & Dress: Sleepy Fawn. Daphne Dress @ Daydream

(Sizes: Lullabeebs Infant, Bebe Fitted, TD Fitted, Bebe Youth & Tweeneedoo. 
Available in 10 different colors for the cardigan and dress. 
Fatpack includes 5 BONUS colors for each!!!)


Shoes: 18. Sleepy Fawn. fairy tales shoes ~ TD Fitted COMMON

Sleepy Fawn Owner: Kricket Calamity | Mainstore | Marketplace

♡ . Accessories . 

Necklace: sleepy. Butterfly Necklace @ Daydream
 Nails: ;Lovey- Pastel Spring Nails
Bunny: Ciao Amore! - My Bunny Doll Lilac (will be at Little Moon on the 15th)
Headband: HARU_Warm Love Headband A+B


♡ . Body/Hair/Genetics . 

♡ Blush: Little Dewdrop - Winter Flushed Cheeks
Hair: tram I0414 hair(unrigged)
Body: Toddleedoo Baby Fitted
Head: Toddleedoo Grape
Shape: ;Lovey- Sophie Shape (mp)

• • •



• • •

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a toddleedoo kids blogger in Second Life.
Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog