28. Kimono's Rock!

I hope everyone who's reading this is having the best day ever and I thank you for stopping by my little blog!
Today I'm wearing these super adorable outfits from {Clove & Juniper} They are 100% original mesh and each are sold separately and available in a lot of different colors. You can find these beauties @ The Ninety Nine Event (Opened on the 9th)


*Sponsored*
Left: {Juniper} Princess Kimono Celtic Princess 
Right: {Clove} Kimono {Floral 2}

Thank-you! :D

~

Hair: TRUTH - February VIP Gift (un-rigged)
Shoes: JK Baby Jesus Sandals - Apricot (No longer in-world)
Accessories: [tea.s] Floral Headband V1 - White


❣ Hey you, yeah you! Check out my Flickr 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a toddleedoo kids blogger in Second Life.
Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog