30. Feels like summer!

Ohi! Idk about you guys but lately where I live it's been such nice weather! And then I got this adorable dress by {Clove} and it put me in the spring/summer mood. Then I found this super cute necklace by . Tiptoes - and it completed the look! So I went exploring and found some really pretty flowers and posed for a piccy cause I was looking so cutes.

Special Thanks to {Clove} and . Tiptoes -


*Sponsored*

{Clove} Lily Dress and Baby Sandals {B}{Wisteria} @  Color Me Cute

Outfit comes in: Wisteria, Candy, Heavenly, Lemon, Melon, Mint, Nude & Ocean.


. tiptoes - Pony Necklace - TD - Rainbow RARE @ The Gacha Garden

50L per play, 2 rares & 11 commons. At this event you can win a special limited edition prize every 20 plays and the prize is retired when the event ends. For this round it is Plushie Unicorn with fatpack HUD that matches all gacha necklaces.



Body: Toddleedoo Baby Girl 3.2
Eyes: {Claire De Lune} Moody Eyes Blue
Hair: Doe: Cricket (Bows) Solid - Browns
Mesh Lips: Boataom Kara Meshlips

Thanks so much for stoppin by my little blog xo



0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a toddleedoo kids blogger in Second Life.
Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog