52. {Clove & Juniper} @ Epiphany Part 2


Hey guys! This is Part two of {Clove&Juniper} @ Epiphany. This dress I'm wearing is from the Amour Gacha, in fact this dress is an exclusive RARE you can win! I paired it with some cute bow socks and matching hair bows. This is such a cute Gacha, huge thank you to {Clove&Juniper} for sponsoring me. Be sure to drop by the event to check out this gacha as well as their other one seen in my previous blog post!

{Clove&Juniper} Amour Dress Exclusive {b}
{Clove&Juniper}Amour Bow socks {B} {Candy}
{Clove&Juniper}Amour Bows  {Candy}




::Rigby:: daisy pearl earring - white
Doe: Scarlet (Solid) - Browns
~ToddleeDoo - Baby (v.3.3)
~ToddleeDoo - Bento Hands Poses (v.3.1)
*TD* Baby Mesh Head #Bento - ALICE


Thanks for stopping by my blog hugs!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a toddleedoo kids blogger in Second Life.
Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog