23. Ft. {Clove} January Group Gift!

Hello lovelies! Just because Christmas has come and gone doesn't mean the gifts aren't still pouring in, in the form of an adorable little dress. I paired it with some boots and decided to blog it! This is a Gift from {Clove} A sweet little dress in the color: Melon, it has a big bow on the back! and it made me feel fancy hehe.


Sponsored

{Clove} 
{Clove} Jaessie {B} {Melon}



*TD* Bento Mesh Head #Alice - Head 
*TD* Baby Girl - Body

Shape: Coming Soon to Sweet Heart Designs

[Mello] Cry Baby - Toddleedoo Fit { Previous Bebe Bundle Item }
.The Blossom. Carnaby rain boots

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! 
Hugs
Lily xo


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a toddleedoo kids blogger in Second Life.
Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog