25. Off to Sailor School!

Seeing double? Yup, there is two of me because this outfit is way too cute to show just one color/design. The outfit in question is by {Juniper} And it is Sailor School Gacha! I will attach the key for convenience but this lovely little gacha can be found @ Color Me Cute. Don't miss out.

^-^ See Gacha Key Below ^-^

Special Thank-You to: {Juniper}


What am I wearing?

Left: {Juniper} Scout School {B} Artemis [Rare]
Right:{Juniper} Sailor School (B} pluto

Teleport to Color Me Cute
{Clove & Juniper Mainstore}
Shoes: {Paper Damsels} Sailor Show Artemis RARE - CmC

Hair: {Doe} Loopsie - Browns 
Head: {TD} Baby Mesh Head #Bento - ALICE
Eyes: {Ikon} Charm Eyes - Evening
Eyelashes: {LovelyAlien} - Starry 
Shape: By me coming very soon :)

xoxo, Lily




0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a toddleedoo kids blogger in Second Life.
Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog