26. Cotton Candy Vibes

Oh hai! It's me again blogging some seriously adorable outfits! Available @ Color Me Cute. I'm switching up my posting styles to see what looks best, let me know what you think! Onto the important things.

This outfit by {Clove} is called Pandie, it is for Baby & Kid Toddleedoo, available in 5+ colors. It is soooo cutes!

Special Thank-You to: {Clove}



What am I wearing?

Left: {Clove} Pandie Outfit in Candy
Right: {Clove} Pandie Outfit in Ocean

Teleport to Color Me Cute
{Clove & Juniper Mainstore}



Hair: {Monso} My Hair Wendy Browns
Head: {TD} Baby Mesh Head #Bento - ALICE
Eyes: {Ikon} Charm Eyes - Evening
Eyelashes: {LovelyAlien} - Starry 
Shape: By me coming very soon :)

xoxo, Lily

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a toddleedoo kids blogger in Second Life.
Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog