60. Feels like fall time..

 

Fall is the BEST time of the year.

I could not resist this adorable outfit from Tiptoes at Shop Hop! It comes in so many cute colors and patterns perfect for halloween. Also the pose is one I made (actually a long time ago) but I revamped it and put it back up for sale on my marketplace. Which is slowly coming along, I've been trying to get back into creating. It's like relearning alot of things over again all at once, but it's fun!

Hope whoever's reading this has a nice day!

. . .

Outfit: . tiptoes - Autumn Overalls

@ Shop Hop

Shoes: . tiptoes - Knot Sneakers

Tiptoes Mainstore

Pose by me ;Lovey- Marketplace Store

Hair: VCO Sunbin

Headband: {Lula Belle} Fall Headbands

Necklace: [Vk!] -Necklace Gold- L

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a toddleedoo kids blogger in Second Life.
Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog