• Blog Post 66 •

• Blog Post 66 • 

Felt like blogging! So here I am. 

I love this time of year as there's so many fun activities to get out and go do. Have you visited the Tiptoes sim yet? There's an entire Halloween maze with hunt prizes, and a pumpkin patch where you can pick your own pumpkin to take home! I got mine and did the hunt it was a lot of fun. The sim is absolutely beautiful too, perfect for taking pictures. Cheese!!!

→ Teleport to Tiptoes ←

. Outfit .

Sweater: . tiptoes - Vintage Autumn Sweatshirt [ TDB ] - Pumpkin Patch
Shorts: . tiptoes - Embroidery Shorts - FP Fitted [ B ]
Shoes: [Vk!] Kim Boots_Brown_TDB

. Accessories .

Scrunchie: . tiptoes - May Scrunchie - Cream 2
Necklace: [Vk!] -Necklace Gold- L
Hairclip: .muffin. Pumpkin Hairclip (Love)
Socks: Toddleedoo Socks (Base)

. Body/Hair/Genetics .

Hair: TRUTH Friday / Unrigged
Body: Toddleedoo Baby Fitted
Head: Toddleedoo Opal
Shape: My own

Pose: By me!

. . .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a toddleedoo kids blogger in Second Life.
Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog