61. Bunny Cuteness Overload

 


°❀ Blog Post 61 °

Aaah so many cute bunnies, being this cute should be a crime..
I'm proud to announce the blog has a new sponsor.
Which is: *drum roll please* Tiny Blep!!!!

If you haven't heard of them, I'd be shocked, but they have so many cute things I'm obsessed. 
They also do weekly So Cute Sunday's which means an adorable item for a low price which I love.

This post is featuring the overalls I'm wearing and the adorable playmat.

♥ Thank you so much Tiny Blep ♥


. tiny blep . tiny's overalls
. tiny blep . Floor Mats
Both available now at:  Woodland Kids Event


. . .

.Tippy.Tap. Andrea Sneakers Snow
{Lula Belle} Summer Headbands
Turducken - Harajuku Girl Hair Bows
Paper Damsels - Bebe Heart Jewelry Set
Just Kidding - Tons Of Random Bandaids
CryBunBun - BunniMania

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a toddleedoo kids blogger in Second Life.
Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog